GS1 Annual Meeting 2019
“Promoting business with high technologies” – The goal of promoting the business with high technology according to GS1 Global direction, focusing on building Supply Chain Management on Blockchain.
• Accordingly, the event has attracted more than 1,000 Corporations participating
• The presence of Mr. Suphan Mongkolsuthi – Chairman of Thai Federation of Industries
• Representatives of Thai International Barcode Institute
• GS1 Thailand from F.T.I
And LINA Network is honored to be invited by GS1 Global as a speaker because LINA Supply chain application has been built for 15 months of hard-working, and LINA has improved the productivity for AIM THAI – Thailand Corporation.
In the presentation, Ms. Nguyen Nhu Ngoc – Product Manager of LINA Supply chain project, had the following shares:
• LINA Supply chain is one of the pioneers on building applications using Blockchain technology to improve the efficiency of Supply Chain Management.
• The purpose of this application is not only to provide traceability solution, this app also integrates Business Intelligence module to enhance operational efficiency.
• For nearly 2 years, LINA has cooperated with AIM THAI – the top #fruit export in Thailand, to provide Supply Chain Management Solution based on Blockchain.
Ms. Nhu Ngoc is on stage, presenting about cooperation between LINA and Aim Thai
• With the integration of Hyperledger technology and GS1 standards, LINA Supply chain provides transparent traceability solution for all partners in the AIM THAI supply chain.
• LINA understands the importance of GS1, using barcode as a common language in the industry, then the information in the Supply chain will be updated and shared smoothly.
• Each partner in the AIM THAI supply chain: Farmers, Productions & Distributors will be managed based on their main task & quality control standards to ensure the quality of the end product.
• All information related to the product such as raw materials- fruits, fertilizers, pesticides, production processes, and distributor networks etc, will be recorded on the public ledger, LINA Supply chain on Blockchain, that cannot be deleted without leaving the history.
• The company will comply with GS1 standards throughout the production process so that users will able to identify the product’s origin. It will ensure the transparency of the information as well as enhance the trust between the parties.
Pravith Chotiprayanakul – CEO of GS1 Thailand presented an honorary gift to Ms. Nguyen Nhu Ngoc
• This project has been active for more than 15 months. And from October 2019, LINA Supply chain will begin the implementation phase with AIM THAI to integrate this new solution into daily operations of AIM THAI.
• Phase 2 of this project will focus on Management consoles. These consoles are based on data analysis collected through the entire supply chain of AIM THAI.
• AIM THAI will provide the market requirements, marketing information, customers insight etc, to their Supply Chain partners. Therefore, business efficiency will be improved through better decisions.”