You can contact Lina Network via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Hotline: (+84) 28 5412 3006
Lina Network’s office is located in 1435 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Please contact the hotline (+84) 28 5412 3006 to book appointment and get the direction to our office.
After 3 years of establishing and developing a global network, Lina Network is honored to become strategic partners with reputable organizations and corporations. These partnerships help our network expand constantly and reach potential customers.
- Rothschild: is the wealthiest and most powerful family in the financial world. Rothschild family supports Lina Network in approaching reputable investment funds, as well as partners in Fintech and Digital Asset fields. Through Lina Network’s cultural and financial exchange events (Passion of Rothschild Concert) held annually in Thailand and Vietnam, with the participation of Baroness Rothschild, Lina Network has the opportunity to introduce our innovative solutions and expand our network with business owners and politicians.
- Microsoft: As a golden partner of Microsoft, Lina Network is honored to contribute to the development of Microsoft’s Blockchain projects. At the same time, Microsoft supports us in connecting with companies of the same industries, exchanging and updating the latest Blockchain technologies.
- GS1 Thailand (The Barcode Organization in Thailand): As the first platinum partner of GS1 Thailand, Lina Network is honored to cooperate with the organization in the project of converting all national barcodes to the Blockchain system, in order to eliminate counterfeit and minimize the import and export process. With GS1’s business network, Lina Network will be able to approach potential customers who have the demand to digitize their supply chain based on Blockchain technology. In addition, Lina Network representatives have been chosen as the speakers of topics related to technology application in GS1 seminars and events, thereby supporting Lina Network in the Thailand market.
- GlobalGAP Vietnam: GlobalGAP standard organization is one of Lina Network’s strategic partners, of which experts participate in consulting for the traceability platform project – Lina FarmTrust. That makes Lina FarmTrust the first application to assist farmers in supply chain management, integrated with international standards, thereby supporting farmers in proving the quality of agricultural products and expanding exports. In addition, GlobalGAP’s business network supports Lina Network in finding customers after launching products.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of Laos: Lina Network is honored to be chosen by the Laos Government as the implementer of the electronic identification project on the Blockchain platform for 7 million people in this country. This milestone affirms our brand prestige and experience in the Blockchain field.
Lina Network’s strategic partners spread over the world:
- GS1 Thailand
- Aim Thai Intertrade
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of Laos
- Mahidol University
- Nakronthai Central
- Siam Food International Co., Ltd.
- Fintech Center Korea
Lina Network is a company specialized in providing practical solutions to problems related to transparency and security by applying advanced technology such as Blockchain, Big Data, AI, etc.
At Lina Network, we believe that digital transforming to resolve real world problems is the inevitable trend of the 4.0 era. Therefore, we develop projects spread over many fields such as review, supply chain, healthcare, e-government, etc. to solve outstanding issues, thereby creating positive change to the society.
Lina Network is a digital transformation solution provider of modern technology platforms which established in Vietnam, and a member of the multinational corporation Smart Links, of which headquarters is located in Zurich, Switzerland. Lina Network currently has representative offices in Laos, Thailand, Australia and Dubai.