To become a KOL on Lina Review platform, users need to meet the following criteria:
- Level 5
- Lina Point (LP): 3000 points
- Followers: 500
- Have at least 1000 reviews, get medals from KOLs/ Expert
- Have specialized certificate
When users meet the above criteria, they can apply to become a KOL at Lina Review.
To join Lina Review platform, please visit the website: https://lina.review/
or download Lina Review app on Android/ iOS.
Accounts after being confirmed will reach Level 1 and be rewarded with 100XP.
For every user interaction on the platform such as rating, like, sharing, the account will receive Lina Point, Lina Token, XP Points, Tickets and be promoted to the next Level.
The Lina Network Ecosystem consists of many projects and can be expanded thanks to Hybrid technology. Through Lina Network’s Blockchain platform, our projects are correlated and coordinated closely to support problem solving and optimize the usage efficiency of parties involved in the ecosystem.
As the solution of digitizing the supply chain, Lina FarmTrust are connected with Lina MarketTrust, towards the goal of completing and transparentizing the agriculture supply chain, from the first stage of producing inputs (seeds, agricultural supplies, land, etc.) until the products reach consumers on the e-commerce platform Lina MarketTrust.
Lina Review is also connected in the chain of Lina Network products, collecting reviews from previous buyers, thereby supporting consumers in making accurate purchase decisions. Lina Review platform aims to evaluate everything, in conjunction with other products in the Lina Network Ecosystem, such as Lina eGovernment, Lina MediTrust, etc., in order to collect information about customer experience in different fields of service. From there, users will be able to gain an overview of the products/ services before making purchasing decisions. At the same time, businesses and organizations also have the opportunity to listen to customers’ genuine feedback to improve their products/ services.
Lina eKYC is the first step of the Lina eGovernment project, which is a platform to verify and digitize personal information on Blockchain, integrated in the Lina Network Ecosystem, aiming to support customers register accounts and verify personal information quickly and conveniently.
The Lina Network Ecosystem is a complete system in which the entire Lina Network products are linked together and coordinate closely to form a community network.
The Lina Network Ecosystem has a lot of potential for future development and expansion thanks to the world leading trusted technologies such as Blockchain, Big Data and AI.
Lina Network provides solutions based on advanced technologies, especially Blockchain.
Blockchain is an encryption combination technology, used to store data, based on consensus and against data change. Once data is entered, it cannot be changed. Blockchain technology acts as a Ledger for all transactions. Blockchain applications bring transparency, reduce unnecessary costs, increase security and empower the community.
After a period of research, our team has built a unique Lina Network ecosystem that solves issues related to transparency and security for businesses and end users. We combine the advantages of Public Chains and Private Chains by using a hybrid bridge to connect these two chains together.
- Private Chain – Where information is stored to optimize information security for businesses, avoiding disclosure of internal processes.
- Public Chain – Optimize the financial flow, used to create Lina Token for payment in the entire Lina Network ecosystem.
- Hybrid bridge – Connect the two chains, constantly update information and financial flow by real time.
Lina Network applies Blockchain technology in order to solve issues related to transparency and security:
- Lina Review – The world’s first transparent assessment platform
- Lina FarmTrust – A transparent traceability platform combined with farm management
- Lina MarketTrust – An e-commerce platform for agricultural products, connecting producers and consumers
- Lina MediTrust – An electronic health record digitization and management platform
- Lina eGovernment – The platform digitizes all information of an individual, verified by the government